In order to accomplish our vision, we will work to provide...
A curriculum that:
- Prepares all students to graduate from college.
- Is built on worthy enduring understandings and engaging essential questions.
- Is backwards-designed and aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
- Is built upon texts that are complex, represent diverse cultures and experiences, and are relevant to students and their lives.
- Uses authentic, performance-based assessments that allow students to transfer their knowledge and skills to real-world situations.
- Is engaging and effective.
- Designed to support all learners.
- Is consistently adjusted based on data.
- Intervenes to support those below grade level.
An environment that:
- Is caring and safe.
- Cultivates the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth of our students.
- Honors the uniqueness of our students.
- Respects the gifts and talents of our students.
Identify the crucial role families play in the development of their child.
Encourage the presence of families in the hallways, classroom, and working with us to plan extracurricular activities.
Ensure that all families have equitable and ample access to information and support .
Keep them informed about school goals, projects, and progress.
Engage students in taking a fundamental role in both their academics and the culture and climate of the school.